Washable Cotton Play Rug Path of Nature
About the brand:
Lorena Canals has been a trendsetter in the kids’ home decor market ever since she created the washable rug concept more than 20 years ago. As a young mother, she sought a solution to everyday life for a home with kids.
Nowadays families all over the globe decorate their homes with Lorena Canals washable rugs and textile accessories, owing to the products’ easy care and practicality, to their tasteful design!
"Our textiles are handmade in India using natural cotton and wool as raw materials, treated with non-toxic dyes. We use sustainable, chemical-free production processes and recycle our water. We also give a second life to cotton leftovers and scraps through our RUGCYCLED® collection which has led us to become a ZERO WASTE company."
About the product:
- Size: 4' x 5' 3"
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Colors: NATURAL, ASH ROSE, BROWN, OLIVE, PEARL BLUE
- Composition: 97% COTTON, 3% OTHER FIBRE. RECYCLED COTTON
- Net Weight: 9.67 lbs
- Complies with all quality and safety regulations for children: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
Free ShippingLearn More
Free Shipping on US orders over $49 and International orders over $179!
If you are not sure if we can ship to your country, please email hello@TheGirlsLA.com to confirm.
The Girls MembershipThe Girls Membership
15% OFF on all your orders.
Free Shipping on all US Online orders.
Access to Private SALE
Preview and Pre-order New Arrivals.